Please join us in praying over the requests of The Get Together and our Partner Ministries
- Pray for staff working to teach good parenting skills to stressed-out moms
- Pray for new families just moving into Gracewood that they feel God’s love for them.
- Pray for Gracewood’s expansion plans. We have purchased the 2-½ acre property adjoining our Elmview campus. Pray that God will grant wisdom and direction as we clear the property, raise the necessary funds and begin building. Pray that God will lead and increase our ability to provide home, hope and healing to families headed by single moms who have experienced a life crisis.
The Mission of Yahweh
- Pray for God’s hand of protection on our residents and workers during the construction project.
- Pray for timely completion of kitchen project (March) and renovation of Main Building (July)
- Pray for washers and dryers needed in the new laundry room
- Pray for mentors for our women residents
- Pray for God’s wisdom in making decisions regarding the development and implementation of new curriculum in 2015 for the Women’s Program
- Pray for God bringing the right person to join our team as Manager of Volunteers and Church Relations
- Praise for exceeding 2014 Budget and being able to fund capital projects
Aldine Family Hope Center
- Please pray for Aldine Family Hope Center as we continue to go through a staffing transition. Please pray that God will continue to send the right people, to help us do His will and serve our clients and community.
- Please pray for healing for Shawna Roy, our director, as she recovers from her medical procedure in December.
- Praises that God continues to bless our ministry daily! He allows us to do His will, by using us as a vessel to help transform the lives of the children and families we serve.
A 2nd Cup
- Our build-out plans are with the city and have been approved by every department except the Health Department. Prayers for the Health Department to approve our plans in a timely manner, so build-out can begin as soon as possible.
Casa El Buen Samaritano
- Please pray for our patients. Their spiritual, emotional and physical health.
Mission Centers of Houston
- Pray as we search for a new Assistant Director for the Joy Fellowship Center.
The Source for Women
- Continue to refine us as a pioneer of holistic reproductive healthcare in the nation. (Titus 1:7-9)
- Lead us to His choice fit to fill the role of Chief Medical Officer for our ministry.
- Draw His Church to give their time, talent, expertise and financial support for Life. (1 Peter 4:10)
- Grow a dedicated army of prayer warriors as we formally launch our Intercessory Team 2015.
- Fill our medical and counseling suites, and expand our efforts to serve the 24,000+ women who terminate their pregnancies every year in Harris County and beyond. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Pray for The Red Party on Jan 22. Join us at The Source Galleria as we celebrate the sanctity of Life on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, and formally launch and equip the Intercessory Team to cover our clients, our leadership, and the cause for Life in prayer year-round.
- Pray for the Texas Rally for Life on Jan 24th. The Source CEO Cynthia Wenz will be speaking between 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. before thousands at this annual rally on the South Steps of the Capitol in Austin.
- Pray as we launch of org in February; the hub of communications with ministry partners, partner ministries and members of the Lifescene.
- Pray for Source Advocate Training in March and version 4 of The Source Advocate Manual. Please cover the planning and continued refinement of these two critical components used to embrace, equip and empower our volunteer advocates to serve women vulnerable to unintended pregnancy and abortion.
The Get Together
- Pray that God would raise up new Board members for The Get Together.
- Pray that God would bring many new business people to all 4 Get Together chapters in 2015.
- Praise God for the record number of donors (15) who gave generously to our year-end 50×50 campaign.
- Ask God to raise up a Board of business leaders to lead The Get Together Brazoria County.
- Pray for God’s direction in our expansion efforts. Ask God to raise up leadership to start Get Together chapters in other locations.
- We are thanking God that we were selected as KSBJ’s spotlight ministry for January. Pray for all 4 Chapters as we are represented at this weekend’s Girls Night Out events, January 22-24. Ask God to lead us to business people who would participate in The Get Together, leaders to raise up chapters in other areas and ministries with whom we should partner.
- Pray for our friend, Jacquetta Smith who is recovering from Kidney stones. Pray for complete healing for her body.
- Pray for Cathy Lawdanski’s mother, Pat Lynch, who is recovering from a stroke. Pray for complete healing and that she is able to go home soon.
- Pray for Tonia Labbe, ED of The Nehemiah Center, who is our featured speaker this month. Ask God to speak through her and raise up people to engage in her ministry.