New Partner Ministry Application 2015-2016
The Get Together is accepting applications for Partner Ministries for our September 2015-May 2016 season. Partner Ministries are the 8-12 ministries that we focus on each year by highlighting what they do and emphasizing their needs. Before submitting your application, please review the following requirements of GT Partner Ministries:
- Be Christ-centered in your approach.
- Have 501 ( c ) 3 status.
- Attendance by the Executive Director/CEO at each of the 7-8 Get Together luncheons we have between September 2015 and May 2016.
- Attendance by Executive Director/CEO at one Get Together Luncheon prior to making application.
- Submission of Needs List each month by the designated date.
- Prompt response to business people who are working on meeting ministry needs.
- Have ways for business people to be involved in your ministry using their business skills.
- Executive Director attends Partner Ministry Orientation on August 26, 2015 from 10-12.
If you are interested in being considered as a Partner Ministry for 2015-2016, please send the completed application to Cathy Lawdanski by May 15, 2015*. If you have never attended a Get Together meeting, please attend our final meeting of this Get Together season on Wednesday, April 29, 11:30-1:00 at Christ Evangelical Presbyterian Church (I-10 @ Wirt). The cost for lunch is $15 in advance/$18 at the door. Please register at thegettogether.org if you plan to attend. This will give you a clear idea of what we do and help you determine if this would be a good partnership for you.
*You will receive an e-mail confirmation after you submit your application. If you do not receive the confirmation, please contact Cathy Lawdanski, 281.320.8259.