Get Together Fall Kick-Off Yields Great Results!
Eighty-three business people and ministry leaders attended The Get Together’s Fall Kick-Off in September. Here are a few of the ways God has worked through those who attended:
- Deborah Lindeen donated a brand new embroidery machine to the Generation One Embroidery Shop. This embroidery machine was a contest prize that Deborah had sitting in a a closet in the original box waiting for a ministry that could put it to good use.
- Steve Biegel and John Collier provided Basketball Goals for Cornerstone Family Ministries Thursday Night “Family Night”.
- Walter Bliss & Joe Stiles provided business consulting for Generation One’s Screen Printing Business.
- Todd McDonald provided business consulting for The Source for Women.
- Executive Directors, Cynthia Wenz (The Source for Women) and Lydia Eckhoff (Casa El Buen Samaritano) met and will be collaborating and referring clients to each other for medical services. Their meeting was at The Source at the same time one of The Source’s counselors was meeting with a woman from Africa who spoke only French. Out of the blue, Cynthia asked Lydia if she spoke French. It just so happened that Lydia majored in French at the University of Texas and was able to translate for the counselor who was ministering to this woman.
- Jimmy Hassell publicized Victory Home’s need for meat through his ministry, Greater Houston Christian Outdoor Fellowship. Several people responded with an estimated 200 lbs. of game donations.
- Al Nall (All Things Printed) saved Mission of Yahweh $300 on the printing of their brochure.
Join us for our October Luncheon and see how God can use your business expertise and network to be a part of meeting ministry needs!